Statement - March 2020
Due to the Covid 19 outbreak and following the government guidelines the committee have decided to cancel the upcoming talks for the coming months as so many of our members are in the “at risk” group. It is also quite possible that our meeting venue will be closed anyway
Update June 2020
Hopefully we will be able to re-commence during the Autumn, it will of course depend on the Covid 19 situation and the possibility of the lockdown continuing, especially if there is another “spike” with the virus. The committee will inform you as soon as we know it is safe to return.
In the meantime stay safe and do visit our new website.